Wednesday, May 14, 2008

the House Update

Well, Casa de Lee is still going strong...2 month mark just flew by and it's really coming along. It is feeling real and that is just fabulous! Right now the trim work is being done and looks so good! The walls have been textured and will be painted after the trim has been stained. Here's Jason milling some wood for the trim guys...he is so handy! It saves them lots of time and he enjoys it.

















This is an example of what all the doors will look like when they are trimmed-out. This is the pantry door, and is just beautiful, if I may say so myself! The stain will be a medium brown tone with a little chestnutty red to warm it up...magnificent!




















This is a peak in the master shower...tile is starting to go in there, which is an area without paint, so we can do it before the painting.















Here's a corner of the master closet. It is lovely and will fill up very quickly! I have more room than Jason, of course, but I'll still probably use several of the bedroom closets for my shoes and coats! Gotta love living with me! He does, don't worry.















I am standing in the doorway of the master bath, looking over the master bedroom. It is spacious and cozy at the same time. The box on the wall is for a flatscreen, of course. ESPN when possible and Lucy for me! I do love the ceiling inset...it's a foot taller in the center of the room, which add lots of dimension and will be trimmed out in a crown moulding. I can't wait!














So that is the update! As for the office, it's getting sheetrocked tomorrow and will be rolling fast after that...our tentative open date is June 2nd, so we'll shoot for that! Until then, we are buying equipment and picking out carpet/cabinets/lighting/furniture and all the fun office supplies. Life is busy and great - we are so blessed. We did our second round of artificial insemination last week and will keep you posted on our attempts at getting the Lee Baby Factory opened up. Thank you for all your prayers, we truly appreciate it and can feel of your love!

4 comments:

Sara said...

I live like, 2 seconds away, and I need to come walk through the house. it looks fantastic!

Lillian J. White said...

i love the doors! i am so excited to see it done. And your trip to Provo....wow! I am so glad you shared some of the things you learned and i agree.....we should all go next year!

Tiffany said...

Wow your house is beautiful! It is coming along so nice! We are so happy for you and everything that is going so well for you two! We miss you here in Portland!

Perkes Family said...

I love those doors and the closet, wow is all i can say. June 2, how exciting. I will continue to keep your family in our prayers. There is an extra special spirit waiting for you and Jason. We miss you tons!