
Here is the bonus room - mini fridge and all! That is for Jason's beverages, as he says. I asked him when we put it in, "so what are you gonna drink that won't stain my carpet? water?" his reply, "sprite, chilled water, ummmm?" I know he wants Gatorade and that will make me nervous! We'll see on that. The doors to the storage cabinets on the left are not on yet, but are great. This space in the back of the room is for the ping pong table we got that got damaged on the move, so we're not sure it's gonna survive up the stairs. We'll see on that, too!

This is the powder bathroom. It is just the right size and location and we love the copper sink!

The fireplace/entertainment center turned out really great, too. We are still trying to figure out what to put in this space on top...any suggestions? Jason says we're gonna have a bunch of people over and do a suggestion box and the winner gets to come back! Hilarious. We actually had a picture picked out for it, but when the stone went in, it shrunk a couple inches and now it won't fit, so we enjoy the light in there for now!

And our master turned out to be a sanctuary. The copper ceiling fan is my favorite - I should've got a shot of that!

and this is our guest bedroom...perfect for all of you who will be coming through town! We are ready for you!

This is a blurry, but cute picture of Jason and Trais, our nephew. We went to McCall for the night and had so much fun - gotta love that belly!

We opened the office up this week and are officially accepting new patients! We are working out all the little issues and will be running smooth soon! It is exciting and nerve-wracking, but such a blessing. It is so nice to put all that school to use! I'm still trying to get into the habit of calling him "Dr. Lee", it's tough when I always say, "Hun or Babe". He doesn't want the patients to know, which is so silly, and they will - so too bad!
6 comments:
Congrats again on getting into your home. Thanks for the grand tour the other day, it is beautiful. How did the zucchini bread turn out?
I'm so glad you have my room ready! I will be there in a few weeks! Cannot even wait!!!! Love you!
Your home looks amazing. I think we should have a party.
I love your new home. I WANT the laundry room. Just you wait you will be able to fill all of those cupboards in no time. I love the RED. I am really happy for you guys and your happiness.
Your home looks beautiful. Can't wait to come and visit.
Hi! This is Heather. Love that Laundary room! You are so lucky! How much did the house end up costing, if you don't mind me asking?
Post a Comment