Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Juddy's home!

I love this picture I took while I was videoing and crying...of Jud and our Mom, with Dad smiling, too. It was a great boost for our family to have him home.My brother, Judson, came home from his mission in Denver, CO. I was home at the time and was able to be at the airport with all our family to greet him. What a wonderful reunion it was! And he got to meet Jada! And two other nieces...all three of his sisters had baby girls while he was gone! Party! Isn't he so cute?! He's going to BYU Idaho and will be coming to see us lots! Yay!


And here we are...all of our family! Colton is the only one missing, he's in Guatemala on a mission. Jean, Stacia's boyfriend, is on the far right. It was so great to spend a few days with all of us that could possibly be there. And Jason came for that weekend. He is such a champ!

1 comment:

Lillian J. White said...

Sis! im so glad you have these! i spaced it and forgot to take my camera to the airport. Can you email me these three photos when you have a sec? LOVE YOU!