
Isn't this just too much? Our photographer is so great! It's one of our NICU nurses who does it on the side, but is so talented! Her name is Jen, her blog is
http://jenlschow.bigfolioblog.com/. She does a great job and I'm so glad I had her come even though it was a hard day. I was very sick with mastitis and was on the couch while she did all this! The day before was much worse for me, but I at least could get in some of the pictures and am so happy with the result. It took SIX hours! How did she do it?! Thanks, Jen!

Our sweet Jada

Daddy with the triplets. Aniston on left, then Tyson and Makenna

The whole fam. Wow, what a change from last year's family picture!

The boys. Precious.

Momma and Kenna Joy

Aniston Janae

Tyson Charles

sisters, I love this one! Kenna on left, Aniston on right...maybe I don't need to specify? sorry. Habit. We are doing so well. I just love this phase of life, even though I'm up in the night and don't sleep nearly as much as I used to. It's so wonderful to have these sweet children. They slept for 8.5 hours the other night~! I only slept for 3 of that...I need to go to bed sooner! They are so good. they nap together and are on a great schedule. It's higher maintenance than a singleton but so doable. We just don't do anything else but housework and babies! soon we will get our quad stroller and have outings, rarely, but for now we are staying out of the public and are healthy and happy! Hope all is well in your lives, we are just growing babies over here!
1 comment:
Bergen your babies are so beautiful and handsome too:) Love all the pictures! You guys look great. Glad to see you are all doing wonderful.
Post a Comment