Wednesday, August 3, 2011

July



Tyson with his haircut. Such a happy boy...all the time! Love this kid! He is quite the peacemaker already. Better be with all these girls!




Aniston crawling over Tyson. She started scooting and is now almost officially crawling. Tyson rolls now but still doesn't try to move. it's nice. Kenna scoots too and will catch Aniston soon!




Here she is on all fours!



Jada in my shoes. She loves shoes that's for sure.Ty and Ans having fun. this is at my parents' house.




Jada playing on the princess bike early in the morning. Gotta love her Christmas jammies in the summer! She has to be zipped and pinned shut or she takes her diaper off. Yes, I deserve a child like this, if you knew about me as a child. She is so great! We love her tons!




On Papa's boat. She loves the boat. Who doesn't? This lifejacket/swimsuit was a hit. So glad she liked it cuz we ran out of baby lifejackets...not with my kids, don't worry, the trips haven't been in the boat yet. If they were a singleton I'm sure they would have but it's too much for all three. Just getting down to the dock is hard enough with Jada. They were sleeping anyway, right? right.




Tyson and Donovan. Cousins. My sister Stacia's little boy. He is 4 months old and weighs more than Tyson, who is more than twice his age. The joy of preemies. It's so fun to have them small for so long. I get to really enjoy the baby stage which otherwise would have just flown by.




Jada and Sicily. Cousins. Just good buddies. Very similar temperments and almost exactly a year apart. Sicily is 3. She is so good to Jada. We had fun playing with our cousins!


My mom with the triplets. She was so glad to have us come! We are quite the company I suppose. But we love seeing our family!



Aniston Janae with my mom, Janae. What a pair. SO cute!


Jada before church.



On the 4th of July. So happy and so festive. They slept all day but got out for a bbq next door for half an hour or so.


Playing. I haven't even labeled them yet..wow. Tyson, Makenna and Aniston, just having fun together.


Ty and Ans




Aniston and Makenna


Jada loves to hold the babies. Kenna loves to be held. It never lasts long, that's for sure.


Makenna. look at those tired blue eyes. precious.



Tyson and Makenna, holding hands. a regular occurance but still so cute.


The trio, happy cuz it's dinner time!


We still just do one solids meal a day. I make my own babyfood and they love it. Veggies is all we've tried. But who doesn't love fruit? or food?! They eat breakfast...I nurse, yes. then lunch around 2pm and then before I nurse them dinner they get solid food first. So much harder than just nursing but they have to learn to eat I guess. When they get too hungry before lunch, I'll start solids before lunch. They are good eaters and it's just another step in the factory. We love being in babyland. They are so sweet and Jada is such a joy. They love her and smile everytime she is around.

3 comments:

Lexie, Jacob, &, Dominic Bradshaw said...

your amazing Bergen! I'm so glad you posted I've been dying to see how they are all growing. So cute! It looks crazy but awsome, love you guys.

Kimber Dawn said...

so fun to read these posts! xoxo

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh . . . you have your hands full! Beautiful babies and your mom looks beautiful too! So happy for you.