Friday, March 23, 2012
another Lee!
Some of you may not know, so I thought I'd just mention it...I'm PREGNANT! and it's a BOY! We are so excited! I'm 20 weeks along and can't believe I haven't even mentioned that on here, but I've been sick and busy as you can imagine. I'm feeling much better now. Right about the time we went on our cruise I started feeling better. So this is #5 and our oldest is 2 :) which may sound impossible but it's not! Jada will be 3 in April so when this baby comes, in August, we will have 5 three and under, not 5 under three :) My favorite part about this pregnancy has been that it was natural, not in vitro. What a miracle! Never thought that could happen. I had just talked Jason into doing in vitro again and soon after, didn't feel great and found out I was pregnant already...his favorite part was that it was FREE! Who knew people got pregnant for free? So we are thrilled and so excited Tyson gets a brother and Jason gets another son. He was worried about all these girls and their drama for Tyson to put up with on his own. No more worries, 2 boys, 3 girls for now. So fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow girl. You are really wonder woman! Congratulations on your little miracle you guys!
Wow! Congrats Berg! That's so exciting...and busy! ;-)
What great news! Congrats!
Post a Comment