
The egghunt - Hali & Trais are out to get them all! Can you see the hidden egg here? (It's on Uncle Scott's head! Troix finally found it with some help from Daddy.)

Here's Troix - found a glow in the dark dinosaur - So cute!

Uncle Jas with Kaeli AKA: muffin or muffers!

The kids: Stephanie,Jason's sister, & Travis have 4 (Troix-red, Hali-oldest, Trais-blue, & Kaeli-yellow); Ryan, Jason's brother, & Lyndee have Liberty-white shirt, & Scott, Jason's brother, & Chrissy have Lakai-on the right. They are so great to have for nieces & nephews!
3 comments:
What a fun Easter Berg! I was laughing so hard when I saw the pic of the egg hidden on Uncle Scott's head...I'm so glad you got a pic of that! Great to see some updates :) Hope you are doing well!
You did it. I can leave you a comment. Nice work. I love your pictures. Your house is coming along well. We miss you guys. Hopefully we will see you soon.
Hey Bergen! This is the Hartley Park Laurels (Dyanne, Cassie, Joan and Julie). Just wanted to say hi! Your house is beautiful! We love you and miss you
Post a Comment