
This is the view from the back diagonal lot that is currently vacant. Our house is so lovely!

This is straight-on from the back. This fence is the dividing line between our subdivision and the neighboring one. Soon enough there will be a house here that will block our views, so we'll enjoy it for now!

Here's the 2 week mark: windows all in, roofing prep done, plumbing & electrical in process, & setting up for stucco. It is truly amazing!

Here's our feature wall in the greatroom. TV on left and fireplace on right.
Here's Jason signing our office lease for his practice! We will start building that out next week, so we'll keep you posted on pictures of it! We are very much excited about this!

I spent 3 days babysitting our 4 crazy nieces & nephews! Jason came out for one night to help with FHE and dinner. They love to dogpile!

So that's life up to now! We are doing great and are busy with decisions on the house - fixtures, plumbing, stucco colors & so many more! We are enjoying the ride and the nice spring weather we're having!
5 comments:
wow, the house is going to look amazing!
I want your house! It is going to be so awesome. I am excited for you guys. We miss you guys a ton. Good luck with the new business and everything else. We love you!
I still can't believe how huge and awesome your house is!! Looks wonderful! Thanks for posting pics :)
Hey I found your blog so I thought I would say hi! I am so jealous of your house! You'll have to let me come see it when its done! Call me if you ever want to get together or something! 887-5681
Stephanie
Hi Bergen!!!
I got your blog address from Julie. I tried to send you a Christmas card, but I think I got the address wrong from your card. So glad to see you guys doing well.
Congrats on your house and practice!
If you want to see our family blog, email me at marykayegoodman@yahoo.com and I will send you invitation.
I would love to stay in touch.
Marykaye
Post a Comment