Here is my sweet niece, Brielle. She is often known as a puppy or kitten. When she won't eat all it takes is, "Here, puppy, does the puppy want some food?" and then she'll sniff and lick and do just what a puppy would. She loves being a kitty and a frog, too. Just put your hand out and she'll lick the pretend "drink" in your hand. So precious.

Sicily Jaden Stafford, such a great baby and loves Aunt B. to hold her.

Brielle is such a great helper. We love to bake together, so we made some cookies...with PINK frosting. She loved that! I think she ate about a cup of it. Gotta love her apron.

All the girls went to Red Robin and here's my mom and I. So great to be home!

Brielle posing in her church dress - miss photogenic.

This is my baby brother, Colton, and his friend Abbie. They went to Abbie's prom while I was home, and had a blast. He graduated the day after I left...I still can't believe how grown up he is!

My darling niece - with a new hair cut! When anyone noticed she would bat her eyes and smile. It's a cute little a-line bob. Oh - my - word.

Little Sicily is always dressed so cute. She had on this tiny denim skirt that had pink stitching. I miss them already!
5 comments:
I love the surprise trips. It sounds like you had a blast!! I am so happy you got to seeyour family, I know hwo much you miss them and I am sure they miss you the same.
Bergen, how fun this trip seemed. The girls are so CUTE!!! I'm glad you were able to go. Glad to have you back though!
Hey we are changing our blog address to emmettandashlee.blogspot.com so you guys know. We are taking our last name off all of our stuff, so please don't add our last name to your blog. Thanks!! We love you guys!
What a fun trip home!! Your family is so cute. I love Sicily's little dress too :) Hey, does your family live right on the lake? It looks like it in the picture of your brother and his date. So beautiful!! I wish so bad I could have come up to your wedding that one summer. So sad. Anyway, love you lots!
What a fun thing to surprise your family. I'm sure that they were so happy to see you.
Post a Comment