Tuesday, June 24, 2008

"This, too, shall pass."

All this headache is finally coming together and looks so nice! We love it and are so excited to live here! It's been a stressor, and we would do it again...in a decade or so! We are "decisioned"-out.















Welcome! Please remove your shoes and come on in!



















Our great room is lovely - you can see the crown moulding, stone work, and mantle here. Tomorrow the entire thing will be done!




















And we love our wood floors...walnut, that is.















Here's a peek at the mud room...dusty bench that I can't wait to clean! Our choice of tile is travertine and will be great, too!















The stairs - I think you can figure that out!















They call this a Juliet Balcony - gorgeous!















We put window seats in two of the bedrooms. Great for storage, a quick seat...and beautiful!

6 comments:

Tad & Fawn said...

It is looking so beautiful. It will be worth al the headaches when it is finay done. It is coming to gether so fast. I am so happy and excited for you guys.

Lillian J. White said...

i know what you mean sis, about being decisioned out, but isnt it so gr8 2 have it all just the way you want it?! And i am glad i talked you into the dark floors! Looks amazing! we love you two!

Casey said...

Your house is beautiful. I'm sure when it's all decorated Bergen style it will be super homey. Congratulations.

Nicole M said...

Wow I love the interior of this home as well!! Good job Berg...all these decisions will be worth it in the end :) I still can't believe how nice this home is!! What an amazing thing you guys have going on.

rick and cheryl said...

Very impressive. The house is looking great. Can't wait to see it in person.

Emmett and Ashlee said...

Looks great. We thought about you guys all day. Good luck with everything. We love you.