Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Memory Lane Tag

I've never done this, but been asked to several times, so here goes!
2o years ago...
1. I was 4 and still wetting the bed...mom took me to the chiropractor and it helped. Yay for them! oh, and stopped sleeping me on a water bed, hello!
2. I lived in Wenatchee, WA - where I grew up.
3. I wanted to be a mom and was bossy to anyone who'd listen!

10 years ago...
1. I had braces and was in junior high.
2. I was ASB Vice Pres. and loving the social scene - had just chopped my hair from past my shoulders to a pixie cut and highlights for the first time.
3. Loved, I mean LOVED stake dances - or any dance for that matter!

5 years ago...
1. I was at BYU and loving it. Dancing Latin Ballroom, running races, and screaming through haunted houses with my roommate and boys!
2. I was 19 and about to meet my husband - which was my goal there. I wanted to get married and be a mom so much!
3. I worked at Elements Salon and Wellness Spa for my summer job - loved it!

3 years ago...
1. I was married for a year and living in Portland, OR and going to massage therapy school.
2. I worked at Bally Total Fitness as a program director and Jason was a year into chiropractic school. I also started my massage practice, leasing a space in the Ben Franklin building downtown Gresham, a suburb of Portland. Took off like wildfire! Loved my clients there.
3. I was in the Young Women Presidency and loved that. I was just older than the girls and we had a blast!

1 year ago...
1. We were just settling into Idaho, and went on a month trip to Snowbird and cruising to the Caribbean - living with the in-laws.
2. Starting my in-home massages and Jason was at Dr. Ogata's doing at internship.
3. Missing my family who we spent the summer with.

this year so far...
1. We moved into our first home!
2. We opened our office - Aspen Chiropractic, and have been working like crazy!
3. Celebrated our 4th anniversary, another fabulous year together!

yesterday...
1. Worked out with my hubby, then worked with him all day, then went to dinner after work at 8pm - we love spending so much time together! In Portland we hardly saw each other in a day, and I mean that! I worked and/or went to school from 7am to 9pm and he was at school the same hours. We went to bed early to get up and workout at 5:30am, then start over again. This is such fun to be together!
2. Set up my electronic billing for our claims at the office - huge deal! I am still so happy about it!
3. Had Sara over to catch up on all our news - life is crazy for me right now and I need that time!

today...
1. Got up way before my alarm and got ready for work...made breakfast and lunch, then realized I had 3 massages today and needed to change out of my normal clothes to massage clothes.
2. Decided not to change, but to take extra clothes...it will all work out.
3. I have a meeting tonight at 8:30 and hope to be able to stay awake until then!

tomorrow...
1. We'll work from 11-7, so not too much time for play!

next year...
1. I hope to have found someone I trust to take over at the office so I don't have to be there all the time.
2. We will become parents, which is the news of the century! Can't even wait!
3. I need to learn to use my sewing machine - and without throwing it across the room.

Well, that was fun. Surely a trip down memory lane, which is good for all of us. I will tag Stacia and Sara - and that is optional!

5 comments:

Sara said...

I love how you stuck your news of the century into the fine print at the bottom of the post. YAY! Anyway, your job kills me. Tell Jason.

Kimber Dawn said...

wow, that was interesting to read! xoxo

Mom said...

Wow, you resonded so fast! Nice going!

Goodman Family said...

I'm so excited for you guys to be parents...all the rest of the stuff is great too!

Tad & Fawn said...

That was way cute!!! Don't work yourself to hard, and I am so glad you get to spend so much time with your hubby that is always a bonus. Take care.