
We are so excited to have this baby, as most of you know! I am 14 weeks along and this was taken right at the end of the first trimester. I just started to show, after wishing every day that I did - I want to feel and look pregnant - and now I do! I don't think most people would say I'm showing, since I don't wear tight clothes, but when I do this and arch my back, I sure have a baby bump - something I've wanted for years and am so happy to have it! I've been so anxious to show and now I am! I can't wait to get huge - and most of you think I'll change my mind and not love it later, but I will, I can promise you that! I'm excited for every phase of pregnancy and especially to hold this little bundle of love! Stay tuned for more...and does anyone know how to download the baby countdown onto my blog? Thanks! And I'm due April 12th, a lovely time to have a baby - in the spring. Can you just hear my smile? We are so blessed!
22 comments:
Hey sis! You look adorable and we are so excited for all of you!
Bergen- I really am so happy for you. You are looking so cute. I always looked forward to when I would start showing- I actually like wearing maternity clothes. Ok- for the baby countdown, you can go to widgetbox.com and search for baby ticker. On the right side it will show you all the different places you can post the widget. Good luck, and congrats again.
You look so cute!! You have the happy mama glow! We are so happy for you and Jason. I want to see picture updates :)
I'm with you I love being huge and pregnant, I love feeling the baby move it's worth being uncomfortable to feel a miracle in your belly!! You are sooo cute pregnant, Congrats Momma!!!
YIPPPPEEEEEE!!!! We are SUPER excited for you guys!
mandy
You look great! The kids can't wait for another cousin.
http://www.widgetbox.com/widget/baby-ticker
and
http://babynamey.com/badges
are 2 of the most popular countdown tickers I've seen.
Good luck.
An official and public Congrats. I'm so excited for you and can't wait for you to get huge too. I think you'll look great doing that mommy waddle. Sure love you and hope all goes well.
Look how cute you are pregnant momma!!!!!!
Congrats once more!! I am so excited for you. You are one of the cutest pregnant women I have ever seen. You are going to be a great mom.
Look at how cute you are!!! I am so happy for you guys. This baby couldn't be getting a better set of parents then you and Jason. Take care and hope to see more pics.
You look fabulous and the growing belly is so fun! We are so so excited for you two! The house is gorgeous and hopefully we'll make it over in the next few years to visit (you know, still in school and cole's applying to orthodontics residency now)!
oh, here is our blog
coleanddaisha.blogspot.com
This is Mike. The news is so exciting. Congratulations. The house looks beautiful as well.
Love the picture Berg!!! You're such a cute pregnant girl and I love your attitude about the whole thing!! I'm super excited for you.
Congrats Bergen! I am so happy for the two of you! Enjoy being preggo. I loved it.
I am sooooo happy to see the bump! I will watch over the next few months and I want to see that baby grow! Every time I think of you to, my heart swells! You both are so wonderful and deserve this gift!
Love you both!
Shannon
okay Berg, only you could look that cute pregnant. I absolutely believe you when you say you will enjoy every phase of the pregnancy! I'm so happy for me my face hurts from smiling.
Berg!
Did you know that Casey Conley is my wonderful sister-in-law? Daryl is Tony's step brother.
Small world!
Love ya!
Shannon
Great Fall background. can you teach me???? I'm Shannon's official webmaster, and I want to suprise her while she's on the ferry this week ;)
Horray! Can't wait for all the updates. You need to have a poll or something on what you are going to have. We love you guys. I know I have told you a million times..but I am so excited for you!
Congratulations to the both of you! I knew it would happen eventually. I hope the whole pregnancy goes well :) You look adorable! -Britta
Post a Comment