Thursday, January 8, 2009

Welcoming in 2009

Happy New Year!

We were doing all we could to stay awake until midnight - eating!

We went to some friends' for a black and white party. It was so fun! We all wore black and white and ate black and white food brought by all participants. We played games and had a white elephant gift exchange, too.
Here's some of the food...it was all good, and lots of chocolate!
A creative way to dress-up doughnuts and Nanaimo bars, too!
Here's the clan - blurry, but there! We had a great time and made it until after midnight! Yay! Happy New Year - this year will bring lots of change for us, just like last year. We can't wait!

5 comments:

Nicole M said...

Wow you guys know how to party! Look at all those sweets!!! Must have been on a sugar high all night :) Love it.

Tallialli said...

Berg, all of that food looks like your family's house did on New Years! I can't seem to stop running into your fam at baby showers and such, and the other day your mom even gave me an organ lesson (i'm trying to learn). Who couldn't just love you and your family?! Hope all is going well for you. Keep me updated!

Emmett and Ashlee said...

You always have good food. We miss you guys. Thanks for letting us crash your house. We had so much fun.

John and Jada McFarlane said...

You look so good! I am so happy to hear that you are pregnant after all that hard work to get pregnant. You will find that it was worth everything you did. You also have such a great attitude about everything, I guess you would be happy to be having morning sickness with all that you endured to get it. Anyways I will be stalking your blog to see just what baby Jada looks like, I am sure she is going to be gorgeous.

Joel and Kristie said...

How's the pregnancy going, it's getting close now!! I can't wait to see pix of your sweet little girl!