Tuesday, December 30, 2008

the Good Ol' Days

the holidays are a great time to catch up with old friends, so we took advantage of that. This is Char, Natalie, me, Mary and Amanda - from Apple Blossom Royalty days. Our chaperones were so fun and it was great to have some hot cho together and laugh and catch up. It's been 4 years since we've all been together - so fun!
and these girls are so excited for my baby girl! One more reason I love them!

2 comments:

Colette and The Chickenwings said...

Bergen you are glowing and you look fantastic. Hope you're enjoying the pregnancy!

Kerrie said...

Hey Bergen,

Sorry to use your blog, but I don't have your e-mail. I heard that you were over the primary activity coming up. One of the requirements for the cub scouts to get their religious not is help plan and carryout an upcoming quarterly activity. I was just wondering if there was anything that Jayden might be able to do to help out with this activity. Let me know.

Thanks, Kerrie
kmennear@msn.com