at dinner - it was great.

A shot of the belly. It is so fun to have this growing in me! I love being pregnant! I've got less than 8 weeks until my due date, Easter. We are so excited for whenever she comes!

A shot of the belly. It is so fun to have this growing in me! I love being pregnant! I've got less than 8 weeks until my due date, Easter. We are so excited for whenever she comes!

The nursery - almost done. Jason's parents got us the crib & dresser - what a huge gift! I love spending time in here. Jason & I go in here to talk all the time. It's so fun thinking about this little girl!

And Jason couldn't resist getting gifts for us girls...for me a DVD that was a flick (made long ago, and we laughed at the acting and it's HALLMARK quality.), and for baby a sweet picture of Jesus holding a baby. My favorite part is that it could be a boy or a girl. It's sweet and will go in her room.

the Lee Bakery continues...

On V-day we made a cake. Couldn't resist!

Here's the fondant - purple for our little girl and V-day. It was cool to work with this stuff and get the color right. We used gel coloring and it's fantastically fascinating!
And the taster tester was so great! I made it carrot with cream cheese frosting...mmmm! It was very yummy!
Lots of work but so fun. We do love to make food - and eat it!




10 comments:
The nursery is beautiful! How exiting. I'm impressed by the cake. Only 8 more weeks! Time has flown by for us, but probably not for you...
Thanks for the card, that was so sweet. I love the nursery! How cute!
Okay, that cake looks amazing! You are so talented. Your little girls nursery is adorable, I love the colors! Eight weeks will fly by- she'll be here before you know it! How exciting!
Wow, you are so domestic! I love that cake. That's pretty incredible. I am so excited for you and your new baby. Your nursery looks amazing!
Bergen, the pregnancy glow is abounding with you!--and Jason!!
The nursery is charming. You will spend many hours in there, especially in that rocking chair--so it's great that you love being in there already!
Are you using a doula? Have you taken classes yet? Isn't Dr H the best?!
Wow, what a post! I have 3 major things to talk about:
1. You look so darling with your belly! I can't believe your little girl will be here in a few months! I'm so excited for you Berg. I want to come to Idaho to visit and see her when she arrives:)
2. Your nursery is beautiful! Love those unique colors for a girl nursery. I laugh because Weston and I totally did the same thing (talked in the nursery when I was pregnant) anticipating the baby's arrival.
3. That fondant cake is AMAZING!! Seriously, I love it! Great job. Miss you!!
Very cute nursery. And you should come help make J's b-day cake, although the timing wouldn't be so great, huh? Very cute cake.
Hey sis! Everyone is right...you look amazing, the nursery looks amazing and the cake looks amazing! There's a repetitive theme going on here! :) So glad we're related! Maybe one of those things will rub off on me! Love you and can't wait to squeeze you!
Hey Bergen!
You look so great, Im so happy for you guys and your little girl thats on the way! I cant believe you made this cake.. im still working on the chocolate chip cookies. I hope we can see you and your new addition to the family at the Bergy reunion! love yall!
i can't believe you have LESS THAN 8WKS to go! i am so happy for you two...you guys are such a cute couple. the photos you posted were really sweet to look at. i have missed seeing you. gosh Bergen, you look so great. you really do. =)
Post a Comment