Wednesday, March 4, 2009
The countdown has begun!
So it's official - we're having a baby really soon! We have 5 1/2 weeks until our due date! That is incredible! I don't know how the time has gone so fast, but it has. I had a baby shower in WA last weekend and I need to post some pictures, so I'll try to do that soon. I'm feeling good - big as ever. She's moving lots and is a good girl. I'm sleeping pretty good and am having a hard time climbing up into bed between those potty breaks in the night. We are fairly ready, except for some important items such as a carseat! We are so excited and can't wait to see her! Just thought I'd let you know that we are surely counting down!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
She will be here before you know it! Make sure you take lots of naps and get rest while you can...and drink loads of water!
I am so happy for you, I cannot wait to see pics of her. I got your card, you are too sweet. I am glad you liked the blanket
I just can't wait to meet sweet Jada. We are friends already!
Berg, your so cute! i just wanted to say hey and let you know how excited i am for you. i'm glad it's going fast it seemed like my pregnance took forever not because i had a hard time i had a really easy pregnance and was really comfortable till the last couple of weeks but it was the waiting for him to get there. i just wanted to hold him so bad it seemed like the longest months of my life. Your baby room looks adorable what a nice rocking chair too you'll love that and i wish i was there to share that cake with you it looks delicious and beautiful.
love ya, lexie
Post a Comment