Tuesday, December 8, 2009

the big 3-0!

We hosted a surprise 30th birthday party for Sara and it was such fun! She was really surprised and all the lies I've been telling her all week have paid off!

the spread...it was starting at 8:30pm, so mostly desserts! :-)

One of the cakes, so yummy!
Another...delightfully chocolate.
It wasn't a baby shower, but baby girl got a few things, too!

Streamers and balloons everywhere!
Jada loved the streamers, and the vacuum hose. She was such a help with the set-up.

The next morning she loved the streamer pile.

Getting tangled in the deflated balloons.

Tricks with Daddy

We love Daddy!
We are doing so great. Jada is growing so fast and is getting more fun all the time! We are so excited for the holidays. We love this time of year! Happy Holidays!

1 comment:

Sara said...

My birthday bash was so great! I was totally suprised, even though I shouldn't have been with all the suspicious behavior. But I was! The food was so great, the decor FABULOUS. What a great BFF I have! THANK YOU!