Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Thanksgiving

This year we hosted my family and it was so great. We have never done something so brave. It was awesome to have a full house and have so much love in our home! There were 16 of us, not including my brother Colton (on his mission) and Jared (in Florida with his fiance). So we used all our rooms and even had Sicily sleeping in the laundry room so she could have her own room. Jada's first attempt to climb the stairs. I can't beleive she hasn't discovered them until now. She didn't make it, the floor is too slippery. Phew!
I didn't get any great pictures of Thanksgiving Dinner, but here are some of the aftermath shots. Byron, Jud and Monique. Digesting dessert. We had such yummy food and all overate.

Jean and Stacia...engaged and so in love! Jean and his two kids came from AZ to be with us! They are all so great!
Stacia, Brielle and I...curlers for all!

Mom and I. She is doing okay, not great. I wish I could say that she was. She is always cold, so I bundled her up in my snowmobile gear, the warmest I have, and she finally was able to warm up and take a nap. It was so fun to have her come for the 5 days they were here.

Jada discovered her cousin, Kennedy. She kept touching her ear and head. So sweet. They are three months apart and are already buddies.

Jada, Grama and Sicily. All happy as clams.

Brando and Jada. He is so sweet. 15 years old and will be Jada's cousin officially in February. So fun!
And Valerie, his sister. They were so sweet with all the kids. She is 16 and such a help in the kitchen! Can't wait to see them again at Christmas!

No comments: