Monday, January 4, 2010
December's events
Snow day! Our first big snow. Jason was shoveling and I took Jada out to feel it and she would hardly open her eyes because it was falling in her eyes. So great. We love snow!
When I was little I loved to crawl into the dishwasher and play. Well, Jada is taking right after that, good thing it was empty!
Splits!

She's been standing up in her crib and playing. When I come in if she isn't standing, she looks through the slats to find me. So adorable!
Yes, she can crawl up the stairs and so fast, too. We've blocked them off, but are getting the real babygate very soon. She is so strong and smart, too....got that from Daddy!
Jada loves this shopping cart from Sara. I can't believe she is able to do this. She likes to drive, she got that from me.
Yes, this is correct, she is driving for real. We drive the 100 yards over to Jason's parents when we have a ton of food to bring or it's crazy-cold. This time the carseat got vetoed and Jason said he was gonna teach her how to drive. Well, she gripped onto the wheel and laughed so hard the whole time. She loves it. It is really funny to watch from my seat, too. She is such a blast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Jada has grown up so fast! I would tell you to enjoy every minute, but you're already doing that!
loved the christmas card, thank you!
Holy Cow....She has grown up so fast! She is adorable!
Oh the Dish Washer Days! I think it was a solid year that I had to load the dishwasher AFTER bed time or during naps....for the very reason you showed. Kids LOVE the dish washer. Well, they love whatever their mom is doing...but the dishwasher is one of the harder one!
Pretty soon she's going to run and get spare vacuum attachments to "help" you vacuum when you are vacuuming.
And run to the clean table ware drawer, pull out all the clean spoons and put them in the dishwasher you are loading with dirty dishes. And you are going to let her, and re wash them all, cause you are just glad to be able to load the dishwasher!
Post a Comment