Happy New Year! 2010 will be filled with many blessings and we look forward to all of them.
Tuesday, January 5, 2010
Merry Christmas to all!
This is as close to sitting on Santa's lap as we got Jada for her first Christmas.
I met some friends for hot cho while home for Christmas and there was this bear letting kids sit on it's lap as if it was Santa. So we got a picture. Jada didn't mind. I thought she might be scared, but she did great.
Christmas Eve was so fun. It always is. I couldn't help myself but grab some jammies for us girls. It's tradition and we love it. Monique, Mom, me and Stacia - so fun to be together! I love the laughing picture, thought you might, too. 
and Mom's trademark pose...we all kinda' do it from time to time. She is so cute. She is feeling okay, not great. Next scan is mid January.
Jada and Kennedy...Monique's little girl. Kennedy is 3 months younger than Jada and they needed to match too! I saw Kennedy wearing these last trip up there, so I found them for Jada. They will be buddies for sure! For now, Jada thinks her eyes are so fascinating....pokes them like crazy. And her ears. Silly girl.
Daddy and Jada on Christmas morning. So sweet. And here is my brother, Jared, with Sicily (our niece) and Jason and Jada, too. We were about to go see what Santa brought us!
Here we are opening presents...of course Jada was so interested in the bows, boxes and paper that the gifts were hardly exciting, but we were given many wonderful things....the best thing is to have each other and be with loved ones!
Merry Christmas! Jada's first Christmas was great. We are so blessed to have her. Last Christmas we were excited to have her, but little did we know how wonderful she really would be. She is the best.
Jason and Jada are so great. I could take pictures of them all day. Oh wait, I do! I just don't post many due to the embarrassment it would cause. I need to be more diligent in posting. But I am just taking one day and task at a time. I'm finding it hard to accomplish all my tasks with Jada being mobile. I am getting used to it, but you should see me when she's napping...a tornado is almost as fast!
On New Year's Eve we spent some time at Jason's parents' and they have this horse that's been around for years. I actually have pictures of me on this same one. My family had it, too, and loved it. We gave Jada a ride. She loved it, too.

Happy New Year! 2010 will be filled with many blessings and we look forward to all of them.
Happy New Year! 2010 will be filled with many blessings and we look forward to all of them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
The world is so much more fun/exciting/important with children!
Jada is so FUN! It is crazy how the mind just makes the body do stuff....and now she is expirementing by exploring everything.
Christmas looked fun, despite the flu, and I can't wait to see the video of Mo and Byron. That is too wild to believe with out video!
Love the matching PJ's. And of course...that is the exact pair I got....you and I are two peas for sure!
Thanks for the pics! It is always so fun!
Hey Bergen! I don't know if you remember me but I was in your guys ward back in Portland. My maiden name is Banks. Any way I found your blog from Lindy Wall's and am so glad I did. It is fun to see how you guys are doing. That is so fun that you are a mom, she is so cute. Well anyway another reason I am glad I found your blog is that my little sister Angela is getting married and wants to send you and invitation, so I was wondering if I could get your guy's address. You can either visit my blog and leave it there or e-mail it to me.
cute_fat_nerd_cow@hotmail.com
Hope you guys are doing well.
Post a Comment