Wednesday, March 31, 2010

our little Jada is growing up~!



So this is a long time coming! I don't have internet at home, which needs to change really soon, but I have been way behind on posting due to it. I just use my phone for everything, but can't blog on it...well, maybe I can, but I don't wanna try! Can you believe how cute Jada is getting!? I can't believe it is possible, but as you can see, it is! Her dimples just melt me.


She loves taking off her socks, but tights are a doosey! :D

My two valentines! They love each other so much!
Me and my girl on Valentine's Day

Dora has been a lifesaver! She can't get close enough and is glued to it, which saves me when I want to get something done, like loading the dishwasher...or else she will "help" me....no thanks, baby girl!

Moving right along to the next holiday....Grampa and Grama Lee on St. Patty's Day! We brought cookies to celebrate. Jada was so tired, just dazing off into space.

This was before my brother's wedding weekend...Jada and I went early to help and play. It was so great. This is after church with my parents. Aren't we so cute?!
These three...so fun. Mom is doing well, and I'll give a quick update. She had a scan last week...and the results were good! Great! Fabulous, really! Her tumors are all shrinking! Woo hoo! and she feels so much better since she started really trying to eat more and drink more water. Her energy is good and she is doing well. We are so blessed! We all appreciate your love and prayers! Keep it up, it's working! :D

Jada loves to play under the table at my parents' house. It's like an aquarium, but the starfish are not welded on, so we have to watch her with those. Such a happy girl.

Jada and Papa on our walk. Papa loves tending his grandkids, and on this walk, I had Jada in her sling and he insisted on carrying her. I said I was fine, then he took her away! He is so funny, but I'm grateful he loves her so much! They are so cute, huh?

Jada loves to ride on her little car/walker. It's such fun to play with her. She has such personality...surprise. Hahaha!

I'll try to post more often, especially for you far away friends...we love you tons!

3 comments:

Momza said...

love all of her smiles!
She's growing so fast!

I think you need a bigger TV. just sayin.

Daisha said...

So so cute! She looks so much like Jason!

Jessica said...

She is such a cutie:) Glad your mom is doing better!