
Yes, our little girl will be one tomorrow...Sunday, the 11th. Wow, that is insane. We can't believe how fast it's gone. She is so fun and getting more fun each day. Jason made her this giant cupcake for her party, which we had a few days before her birthday. We are saving it for tomorrow. We gave her a cupcake though, and she loved it. Isn't this cake so cute? Jason is so creative, it's crazy.

Here are the cupcakes. They are a coconut batter, with coconut cream cheese frosting, with shaved toasted coconut on top! Wow, sounds like a lot of coconut, but these were divine! Jas found the recipe in a magazine and we made them together. I'm so glad he enjoys being in the kitchen creating yummy food. We had a small party, and everyone liked them except one of our nephews...not bad.

I left Jas and Jada home for a couple hours before the party and while I was gone, disaster struck. Jada got into the baking soda and had a hayday! Daddy was not happy. I'm glad it was clean when I got home and that he got pictures to document it. She just wants to help us bake, I don't blame her, it's so exciting!

And the birthday girl...trying to deal with a headache from being the center of attention. Actually, getting sick of her headband and about to rip it off.

The party in action. We had Jason's family over, plus John & Sara, which are family, too. Only 20 of us...hence keeping it "small". We have several years ahead of birthday parties, and this one, she won't remember, so we kept it simple. It was still really fun and she was spoiled with gifts, of course. I really didn't expect people to bring gifts...she's one! But whatever. She is thrill with them all.

I got her a few things, like a sit'n'spin, a ball popper and a baby doll, which I thought was enough to last her another 2 years, but she was given much more!

and right after she started opening gifts, the crowd gathered fast to "help".

Her cousins gave her a stroller for her baby, perfect. She loves this thing. She sits in it and puts her baby on her lap and waits for me to push her around. So cute.

Grama and Grampa Lee got her tons of clothes, which is so great! She is growing like a weed, lengthwise, anyway

and the first taste of sugar...here we go! Checking it out.

touching it.

The taste. Good!

Licking her hands clean. Loving the cream cheese...who doesn't?

Daddy and the birthday girl - so stinkin' cute!

Some of her balloons, she loved, of course! She is the birthday princess and is our little princess for now and always. We are so happy to have her and she brings us so much joy. Happy Birthday, Baby girl!
3 comments:
Wow, time really flies doesn't it. Congrats Bergs! :)
I can't believe that she is 1. That is nuts. She is gorgeous as usual. Happy birthday Jada!
Hard to believe your cutie is ONE!!
She is much-loved...I can tell by her huge smiles!
COngrats to your family!
Post a Comment