
Jada got a baby doll for her birthday and she loves it, as you can see. She kisses it constantly and rides in its stroller with it on her lap.

Or she sits in it like a lounge chair... notice she took her shoe and sock off. and she is in her jammies. At this point she walked better with something on her feet, so even in jammies I put shoes on her.

This is on her birthday. She loves to ride on her car, but can only go backward by herself. She is still happy!

Her favorite place to play. Her fort under the table. She hits her head everytime she stands up, but still goes back for more.

Aunt Chrissy got her a teddy bear harness...aka leash. It will be great pretty soon. For now it's a little big. Such a good idea!

I finally broke down and bought a broom. Almost 2 years in our house and no broom. I always use the vacuum on the wood floors too. But Jada's been making crumbs at every meal so I wanted something to quickly get rid of them. Now I can use the toe-kick in the kitchen, which I now LOVE! Jada loves the broom. She carried it around for a couple days, right as she was getting really good at walking. So funny.

my little prodigy. She loves the piano. She loves to play, now to the point where she doesn't want to just listen, she wants to be on my lap, taking over. Sometimes she moves my hands out of her way so she gets the whole thing. I'll teach her as soon as she can talk. How fun!

Yes, she is a daredevil. She stands up on her car toy. Now she does it with hand up above her head and says, "Ta, da!" Out of control. She loves it. We laugh, so she keeps doing it. At least the carpet is soft when she falls. She stands on this to get onto several things...little climber.

We went to my parents for Mother's Day. Here is Jada with Grama. Aren't they so cute? We had such fun there. Grama is doing well, her energy is good and her next scan is in a couple weeks, so we continually pray for that.

We went for a walk outside at Grama and Papa's. Jada was being so funny. About to go to bed, she gets like this.

Daddy left that afternoon and we stayed a couple more days. He took Jada for a ride on his suitcase. She loved it, of course.

The Mothers. My sisters, Momma and me. It was great to be together for our special day.

I took some pictures of Jada for her one year old birthday. She was having a hard time looking at me, but I got some good ones. It's so pretty at my parents' house, I really wanted to do them there.

Picking flowers and running with them!

I used her bunny, her favorite thing to sleep with, as a prop to make her look at me. She came and grabbed it and ran around in circles! This is the first photo shoot where she could walk, I have a feeling the good easy days are over :D

"smelling flowers", or eating them. She's better since then.

She wouldn't even look at me, but she is still adorable!
1 comment:
I am so happy for you guys! Jada looks so adorable in all of her cute dresses and bows! Hope you get over the morning sickness soon!
Post a Comment