
We went to the local summer festival when Jason got home from work. It was getting cold but we stayed for an hour or so. Jason loves slushies, snowcones, etc....I don't. Here we are in front of the shack getting one. I got an ice cream sandwich. That's more like it.

We wanted Jada to get to ride something, though the germiphobe in me really struggled with the idea. The carousel sounded fun, so that's what we did. She actually wasn't too into it...but I was! I got up on the horse with her. I won't show you that picture :D the carnie came and told me I couldn't ride on there with her....how lame! Jason told me it was dangerous but really? It's for babies! I have three in me, why not? So as soon as it started, Jada clung to me and wanted off the horse. After a few times around she really got scared so I got her off and went to sit on the bench behind our horse. I can't believe I didn't fall, it was going at a good clip! She was much better then. I had fun! Would've been better on the horse!

We listened to the symphony for a bit. Jada would lead the music then clap after each song. It was cold and Jada was tired. She never cuddles up like this unless it's bedtime and she's getting rocked for a few minutes. It melted Jason. She just loves her daddy.

I went back for a second to see myself when I was pregnant with Jada, just to compare how much I was showing when. I was really surprised to find that this was the first picture we took of my profile with Jada...at 13 weeks. I remember sticking my belly out because I wanted to show more. Below is me yesterday at 13 weeks as well. They look the same. I'm confused. I wanted to be way bigger with triplets at this point! I guess I started 20 lbs. heavier with Jada than with this pregnancy, but come on! I feel like I'm showing a lot for just 13 weeks. My belly is hard and pants are already needing to be loose.

So here they are! It's so fun to see them now. It makes it feel so real. We saw them in our ultrasound the other day. They were stacked like an ice cream cone at the time. Baby C was all over the place. I told Jason it must be a boy...doing jumping jacks the whole time. It's so great to see them move and imagine what they look like. We will know genders next time. I'll let you know! A and B were pretty chill. All are measuring big, which is normal for multiples since they come early. I am amazed that my body knows that already and is preparing for it. I'm reading a great book on expecting triplets and it's taught me so many things.

Happy Father's Day, Daddy! We made him french toast with strawberries and ice cream for breakfast. MMmmmmm! We had a great day with him. He is the best dad. He loves to involve Jada in all he does. I had an appointment last week and I came home to Jada in her jammies working in the garden with him. Soaking wet and muddy. She had been in the sprinklers with Daddy and was so happy about it. She loves to spend time with him. They wrestle and laugh so hard together. I love seeing them play. Jada points to my phone and says, "Daaaaaddddd" all the time, and I ask if she wants to call him. She nods, "yes" and we do. We don't usually catch him, because he is working, but when she hears his voice on his voicemail she goes nuts. Then she kisses the phone. We leave him messages lots and that does the trick until we see his face! She is a daddy's girl for sure. This is Jason's second Father's Day with just her. Next year he will be a father of four! Big changes ahead. This we know.
I'm doing better most days. I still am not eating enough, but I do what I can. I'm about 3,000 calories behind most days. I hope to get a serious appetite soon, but 'til then I eat what sounds good when it sounds good. That's all I can do. I'm so happy to be pregnant! It's the best! I actually tried to explain it to Jada the other day. I want her to get it soon so she can get used to the idea. She is so smart. I pointed to my belly and said, "Babies," and she leaned down and kissed it. So sweet. She always kisses her baby doll, so I knew she would probably do that. I made her kiss it three times so nobody was left out. She is already such a great big sister!
2 comments:
Cute little belly. I can't wait to hear what all three of those babies are going to be. You are the perfect Mom for the job!
Bergen, you look amazing! So excited for you!!
Post a Comment