Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Last couple weeks...

So my parents and brother came for Memorial Day weekend and it was so great to have them! Jada loves them so much! and they love her! We went to the cemetary in Homedale, where my great grandma Mattie is buried.
Jada standing by her headstone. Clearly very aware of where she was :-)

the weekend mission for me was to break in our croquet set on our OWN LAWN! So the guys set it up and when I came out to play, realized it's a mini set, like for kids...short mallets, mini everything. It was annoying, but will be the kids' set and I'll have to get a real one for the adults! The boys still took the game very seriously...here's my brother, Judson, and Jas.

Papa throwing Jada up in the air, which of course she loves!

She was a natural. You have to love croquet to be in our family!

So happy to be on the grass. Way to go, Dad!

She pushes her baby around all the time in her stroller and wants me to push her lots too. I love that Jada fits in this baby stroller. She usually puts her in upright, but I had to laugh at this one, the legs are tucked behind...looks really comfy, huh?
Yes, most pictures I take are of Jada :D we don't go many places and I'm trying to not fall off the wagon entirely. and yes, most of them are in her jammies! that's how we roll these days...we take baths and put on new jammies. our new goal is to put clothes on at some point, so wish us luck!
She was laughing so hard at every bite of cheese. It was hysterical. Had to be there I guess :-)

the beginning of the garden! Look at what Jason created! He is amazing at everything. I need to update it even now, we have stuff growing!
She loves shoes like her parents do. Always getting into them and wearing them around. I love that they are on the correct feet, too!
At her cousin, Lakai's, rockstar birthday party. With her backstage pass on. We had such fun!
Giving her bff, Christa, a hug. So sweet.

Finally! Something new! I've been waiting for her hair to grow so I could do SOMETHING with it! Our first pigtails! woo hoo!!!! I was worried she would not want me to do it, but she loves me brushing her hair....I never have before, so I'm happy it went well. She doesn't have much on top, so this is all for now, but I am awaiting the day I can curl it! I love having a girl!

I love when she does this...pats her baby's back and bounces, saying, "s, s, s..." because I used to do that with her and say, "Sh, sh, sh". She is so smart to know what to do with this baby. I am amazed at the instinctual desire to mother. I have it for sure and think it's great that she already does, too. She will be such a big help to these babies coming! She feeds her baby bottles all the time, so in a few months she will be ready to go!
I've been feeling so much better lately! Hallelujah! I don't feel great, but it's all relative now, I was so sick for weeks. It's nice to not throw up so much and to feel more energy and less nausea. I am off all my hormones now, which is when the turnaround happened, so it's been a good sign that I may feel pretty good for a couple months...that is, before I get as big as a house! We go in tomorrow to meet our perinatologist, who will deliver the babies and take care of us during the pregnancy. So that will be a great day, a two hour appointment! I'm excited to see the babies again and ask lots of questions about the pregnancy, etc....what else will we do for two hours?! I'm so happy to be in good hands. I've heard great things about this groups of docs and am glad my fantastic OB put his ego aside to make sure I was in the best of care. I'll keep you posted!

2 comments:

Cassi said...

Jada is adorable! Can't wait to see what beautiful triplets you produce!

Jessica said...

What a sweet girl you have Bergen:) Just like her mamma. So excited for you and your growing family! What an experience for you guys. Hope you continue to feel well!