Thursday, July 15, 2010
First things first!
We are having 2 girls and 1 boy! We had an appointment today and all three babies look so great and we are so thrilled to have a mix. That's what we hoped for. It will be so fun for the girls to have sisters...aren't sisters the best? And the boy? It will be so fun for him to have sisters! :D All the babies are measuring exactly the same...about 5 inches long from crown to rump, so 7 or so including legs. No wonder I'm getting big fast! There is lots of baby in there! They all weigh the same, 7 oz. which seem so light, which they are, but their bone structures are growing. I will have to put some weight on them toward the end. Their heartbeats are all perfect. We need to come up with names now...that will be a project. It's so fun to see them. I can hardly wait to hold them. I have to fatten them up more and bake them on convection first. I have been feeling better, though. That is a huge plus. The nausea is wearing off and now it's reflux, heartburn and body aches :D I love being pregnant and am so happy to have symptoms! I did get sick on the plane ride to New York, but otherwise the trip was a success. I'm now four months along. That sounds impossible. Time is just flying and I have so many projects to do before they come! ahhhhh! One day at a time. Thanks for all your excitement and support, it really does help!
Here they are! We got a shot of their heads all together, though they are actually in very different places. I love ultrasounds! How cute are they?! A and B are girls and C is the boy. So you can see the C is on the left, then B in the center and A on the right. We got 2 dozen pictures, which is fun. For Jada we would get 10 or so...but this 35 minute ultrasound is lots different than hers were. And we have them every two weeks, which is so fun. Next time it's the big scan on everyone's organs and bones, which takes an hour. Such an adventure, huh?!
This isn't very clear either, but you get the drift, right? It's the profile of baby A...looking up to the sky...nose, mouth...can you see it? It's like those magic eye puzzles, huh? I could never see those things!
So Jason and I drove separately since I had another appointment after this one. I got home to find that he had gone shopping on his way home...for boy clothes! :D How cute is that? My favorite one was the Daddy's little helper. So fun for him to be getting a boy. He didn't think of it, but I couldn't help remember that on our way from seeing that Jada was a girl we stopped and got a Daddy's girl onesie...and he did the same for his boy. I thought it was so sweet. He said he has to spoil his boy...whatever, we will spoil them all! He spoils Jada like crazy, so I can only imagine. It's so fun to be having more babies! We are so blessed that the Lord is willing to trust us with these sweet spirits of His. It's a big responsiblity and so worth all the hard work that it is. And hopefully they will bake until around Thanksgiving. That will be such a reason to be thankful. We had Jada over Easter and this time we could be in the hospital over Thanksgiving. Holiday babies. We'll keep you posted!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
How exciting to have at least 1 boy! We can't get enough of them over here:-) So, should I start making some hats? You let me know what you want and I'd be happy to!
I could not be more happy and excited for you and Jason!! (and Jada!) These little ones are so lucky . . . they have the best mommy and daddy in the world!! SO cute that Jason is shopping for boy stuff.
How wonderful! My guess was 2 boys and a girl... close! Congrats! Will be so fun to have both!
Oh my gosh, this is just crazy!!! I am so excited for you guys! I am happy that you will be having a mix too, how fun!
Oh my gosh, congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is wonderful...2 more beautiful girls and a boy! I'm so happy for you guys. So fun to see those 3 heads on that ultrasounds...I've never seen that before, so it's very cool! Love you guys, hope you're feeling well!
Post a Comment