Wednesday, August 4, 2010

babies R us


Jada is a natural little mommy, feeding her baby all the time.
Then giving her kisses. So sweet.And feeding her animals, including the lamb, who is smaller than the bottle!
Such a happy girl, in her bunny slippers and jammies, getting a drink before bed.

Rockin' her new shades, which she loves and actually leaves on. On our way to a pool party, she loves to swim with Daddy...while Mommy stays inside :D

Here we are! This is week and a half ago, since then I'm even bigger! It really is amazing that these little people are growing perfectly. They are about 9 inches long each, no wonder I look like I do. We had a very long ultrasound last week, 2 1/2 hours!!!!, and got to see them playing and got to measure everything on their bodies. No defects of any kind. That is a miracle! There were a few funny moments watching them interact...one was when we were getting a picture of the boy's leg and foot, when out of nowhere Baby B threw her leg up mirroring his, right next to his, so she could be in the picture. She is deep to him, so the tech was laughing that she came up for the picture of their legs. We didn't get the picture printed, just 50 others. So far the pregnancy is really good. My doctor is really happy with how I'm doing and that I'm starting to put on weight. He let me go 2 weeks between appointments because he is happy with everything.
I have felt better in many ways. My nausea is really good now, my heartburn is really bad. I'm not sleeping well, my body hurts everywhere all the time, but I am feeling great and so happy to be expecting these three angels! I can hardly wait to meet them. But I can. I am thrilled to not be in the hospital on bedrest. I take it easy and lay down lots, and will do more and more of that as time goes, but hopefully I can stay home and do it on my own.

Fresh out of the bath and so cute I couldn't help myself~!
Jason is incredible! He build anything he envisions, which is a lot! This is an arbor going into the garden. It will be great and even better when he builds the fence!
Jada was playing and got stuck under the stool. I went to see what was going on, and she cleverly maneuvered her way out. She is so smart!


After church and her nap, she found her hat that we got her for the cruise last January. She always plays with Daddy's hat, but wanted this one on. She left it on for over an hour! And it even matched her dress!

3 comments:

Kari said...

It's amazing how little girls are born little mommies. What a cutie! And lucky you to get to see your babies for so long. That's so exciting!

Lexie, Jacob, &, Dominic Bradshaw said...

you look great bergen! you definetly have that glow about you i can tell how excited your are just by the picture. i'm so glad everything is looking good. what a blessing and we'll keep praying for more.

Momza said...

I would so love to read your words, but the black against the brown is too dark for my old eyes to see the words.
Any chance you could change that?
much love and hugs to you Bergen!