
Here they are: Aniston, Tyson and Makenna - they love being close together and they love each other so much. They are so sweet. They are eating every 4 hours or so during the day and 4-5, once six! at night...good babies for sure. Nursing them all has been great. It takes about an hour each time to feed, burp, change and get back to bed. They each eat for 5-8 minutes, like Jada did. We are doing great, just on lockdown for germ and sick season and running the baby factory.

My brother, Jared, and his wife, Hannah came from Florida to help and visit. Jada's loving some extra attention and we are loving the help and company. They are so great!

Look how great my Mom looks with three babies! They love her and it was fun to have my parents here for New Years.

I was doing dishes and looked over to find Jada lounging in her baby stroller, playing with the salad spinner and a sippy cup. So cute.

Jas put Tyson and Aniston in the swing together, don't know why..they both hate it! He said there needs to be a double swing on the market. These babies just like to lay down by each other, they don't like the swing for now.

Jada in her Dora tunnel with Daddy. They were in the house part, amazingly Jason fit in there!

My babies and I on Christmas Day. Such a great day we had, being home just our little...I mean big family!

Christmas morning, Santa sure came. We had such fun with Jada, every year will get more fun, but this was such fun!

She loved her monkey and her Dora ball and tunnel. How fun!

When can you say you fit in your stocking?! These kids can! Aniston, Makenna and Tyson. His was the smallest and he is the biggest so he looks like a mermaid! or merman :D

We've never had stockings but Jas found these while Christmas shopping. We went from zero to six instantly!

Our Christmas Eve feast...for the three of us! a tradition my family does and I spent two days making enough food for an army. Fruit salsa, spinach dip, 7 layer dip, tapioca, corn chowder in bread bowls, brussel sprouts (my new fave veggie), cheeseball, eggnog, chips and crackers! so good and the best part is that we eat on it for days! We had a great holiday!

Me and my sweet babies. I take so many pictures of them and not many with me in it, so I had Jas grab the camera during one of our burp sessions post feed. Notice the three binkies...it's a common occurance to have at least that many on any given arm of a chair or couch. Jada is a magnet for them. We are constantly teaching her to give them back to us.

I can't turn this, how lame. She keeps getting into my boots and they go up to her diaper. so funny. She is her mother's daughter, loves shoes!

Had to put them in these outfits from Grandma Lee before they outgrew their preemie stuff. Little brother and little sister on them, Jada has a big sister one, but she wouldn't stay still to get in the picture.

can't turn this either...Jada loves turning on and off the lights. She is handling the big sister thing well and is so great. We love her tons. She seems so big and so smart and growing too fast, we are baby hungry already..oh wait, we have more already! I can see why people have kids so close. When they get big and start talking lots it's sad so we need more! and we have them! She says all sorts of things and learns new words every day. We are all doing fine. I'm getting some sleep, 6-8 hours collectively, and look forward to a solid night's sleep, hopefully soon. The triplets are now 2 months old, I was due December 28th. They all weigh 7 lbs. at least. Tyson may be closer to 8 by now. They are healthy and strong and we are so blessed. Happy New Year!
9 comments:
That stocking picture is to die for! Love it! They are adorable and you are amazing Berg! Glad to hear you are surviving and enjoying the ride! What an experience this is for you! I love hearing all about it.
You all look great! Glad you are doing well and that you had a good holiday season. Let us know when you end the lock down! :)
They are so cute! It looks like things are going well! I can't imagine how you manage three little ones!! Looks like you've got a handle on it. I love it!
I have been dying to see some new pictures! They are SO (times a billion) adorable and you look so peaceful and like you have everything in control! I admire you woman! Love the picture of the babies on your mom. I can't wait to meet those cutie pies in person!!
They are so cute! Glad you are all doing well.
Great to talk to you the other day. YOU are amazing. Your babies are PERFECT. I'm so happy for your beautiful family. Keep the updates coming, they inspire me ("if she can do it with 3, surely I can do it with ONLY one!")
I'm so glad that you and your babies are doing so terrific. I have thought about you often. I love the babies in the stocking picture!
What cute pictures of ALL your adorable babies:) So glad to see and hear all of you are doing well. Let me know when you make it up to WA, I would love to see you!
Love, love, love this! I had to call Mitch over to see the stocking picture. So fun too see how great you all are doing!
Post a Comment