Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Jada is TWO!

Jada had her second birthday and is now 2. We no longer have four kids under two. now we have 3 6-month olds and a 2 year old. Don't know which sounds better. Oh well. We took her to lunch and had such fun. She was so excited she would hardly eat, but when dessert came she was ready to roll!









Of course she had a Dora cake. I made it, got frosting ready and Daddy piped it all on. It took a while but she loved it and still talks about it.

all of our partiers. Jada on her Dora potty seat. no, I didn't say everyone lean to the right...they just aren't strong enough to sit up straight : )

They are so smiley lately. It is so fun! Aniston, Tyson and Makenna. Such happy babies, good sleepers, good eaters, we couldn't ask for a better trio! Don't they all look so different and yet so cute?!




Jada on an egg hunt. This year she was really good at it and will get better even next year. Her basket was so full but she kept putting more in, then they'd fall out and she'd do it again. She didn't care what was inside but just wanted the eggs. So her cousins took out the candy and gave her the empty eggs. Win-win.
Ans, Kenna and Ty. Such happy babies. Ty doesn't hold his head up as well as the girls, but he is sure getting stronger.



Aniston being so happy.




My good friend from Portland came to visit. I worked with Connie while we lived in Portland. She has been a dear friend to me ever since. I'm so glad she could come meet all four of my kiddos! We love you, Conster!
Happy Mother's Day to me! Look at my cute kids! I love being a mother, wouldn't trade it for anything. I love each of my children so very much. I'm so grateful I don't have to work but get to spend all day...and night sometimes...with their sweet spirits. They are each so different and we all make quite the combo. A couple mother's days ago I was pretty sad, after another failed IUI attempt. but look at me now! I'm so blessed, it's unreal. Here are the kids on Mother's Day. We went to church with them, a marathon as you can imagine : )












the girls. I love having daughters. they are so sweet and it's fun to get them dressed alike and take a picture!




Ans and Kenna. So happy.




Makenna is our little doll. She surely fits in the stroller well. She is the smallest of our three babes. We go to the doctor next week and will see how big, or small, she is. It'll be good to see where they are all at. Last time she was 8-7 but I bet she is almost 10 lbs. by now. Maybe. She is so happy, we call her smiley face because she doesn't giggle as much as the the other two but smiles soooo big!

No comments: