Thursday, May 26, 2011

May - triplets are 6 months old

Aniston, the big sister.



Tyson, the baby of the babies.




Ty, Kenna, and Ans. Ty is the biggest but doesn't roll over like the girls. He milks the baby title he holds. The girls roll over so fast once they are put down.




We went on our debut stroller ride. It was a nice this last Sunday and we loaded up the troops once they all woke up from a long nap and we had some time before dinner. It's so exhausting just to take them anywhere, even a walk. Wow, this is why we don't go anywhere. It's just not worth it. But they all loved the stroll and did great. Until they got hungry. But as long as they are moving they are good. We love our stroller, it is so great in every way! Yes, I have four kids. I sometimes forget it, too! It's just everyday life but when I see a picture of all of us I realize it looks like such an instant family. It is.





All the kids in the baby crib. Jada is such a good big sister. Always telling them, "it's ok, momma's here," just like I do. She is hilarious and talks all the time. She gives them binkies and pats their heads when they cry. She is always telling them how cute they are. and giving them kisses and hugs and wanting to hold them.




They grab at each other when they are close. Ty has Kenna's leg and Kenna has Aniston's. So funny.




Happy babies = happy Momma




Jada telling Ty how cute he is.


1 comment:

Cassi said...

That last picture is priceless! So adorable!