Friday, August 17, 2012

July 2012

 My little Cinderella. Ever since she watched Cinderella she loved it. She asks me to do chores all the time. She thinks that's what Cinderella does all day and she wants to be like her. Fine with me. She helps me all the time. Loves to dust and mop especially. Who said a 3 year old isn't helpful? She is fantastic! Yes, I have to follow her and redo it all but the concept is important and we have fun while we do it...she calls me Stepmother and I call her Cinderella when we are in character as we clean. It's fun :D
 The boys in the house...for now :-)
 Yes, Dora is still a main part of our lives. The babies are now saying "Dora" and loving all the Dora things we have, which are many! This particular day Jada was hogging all the Dora dolls...mean. The babies were in the gate and she was happy holding them all. She usually shares well but this day she just wanted them all. We all have days like that I guess.
 These two...clones of each other. Kenna looks so much like Jada it's funny. They love each other and play really well together. They have very similar temperments and are so cute to watch. Jada was trying to hold her like a baby. Kenna thought it was pretty funny.
 I meant to flip this, I do remember how :D oops. This little girl loves to swim. She doesn't get to do it very often but gets so excited each time.
 Dora floaty and towel of course :D
 Daddy playing in the gate with everyone. I'm too big and uncomfortable to get in anymore...but soon enough!
 Jason's birthday...he made his own dessert. He wanted to! I asked him what he wanted and he said he wanted to make it...ok! Cobbler...peach and apple. It was good too. He is now 32! Wow. How are we getting so old?
 He got his grandpa's gun. He wanted it and has for a while so he was happy to get it.
 Had to get a shot with all of them on his birthday. They all love Daddy so much! Me too! Happy Birthday, hun!
 Jada loves the sprinklers. What kid doesn't? If swimming isn't an option, this water toy Jason got is the next best idea. She has such fun out there and squeals and laughs the whole time. This has been a hot summer and the water has helped to break up the days we are inside all day.
 Kenna...so sweet.
 Tyson loves this toy and doesn't like to share it...though he has no choice when his sisters decide they want a turn!
My older sister, Stacia, and I. So fun to see her. I went home for the weekend at 38 weeks pregnant because my mom isn't doing well. It's terrible and sad and just crummy. It was so great to go home and see everyone. My brother came from Atlanta as well. It was nice to be together.
 Here's Sicily and Mom. So sweet. They were just chillin' and I couldn't help but get a shot of it. So cute.
Me and my momma. Love her! I'm going back after Dallas comes and it'll be great to see her again. She is hanging in there, but isn't well. She is in a wheelchair because the inflammation in her brain is causing her limbs to not work. So strange to have that happen. It's been a tough couple months and she is a trooper. So is my Dad. He has taken such great care of her. Now they have a gal who comes everyday as a hospice nurse and is a huge help to both of them. I'm coming soon, guys! And I won't be huge pregnant so I can help!

No comments: