I can't believe it, either...I turned 25 yesterday. It was a great day and a birthday to remember. We went to dinner with friends and family - and sadly, didn't get a great picture out of it. It was good food and conversation - with a killer chocolate cake to finish us off!

This is the last birthday like this for me...next time I'll have a five month old baby and life will be so different.

Speaking of different, this baby is growing and it is so fun! Here's a recent shot of the bump. We're doing great and miss our faraway friends and family!
8 comments:
Happy Birthday!!! You are looking awesome! How exciting.
Mandy
I am glad you had such a great day! You look so cute and have the glow !
Man it seems like Yesterday that I threw you that surprise Vegas 21st!!! Happy Birthday, we miss you!!!
Happy Birthday! I'm sorry that I missed it on your birthday. I hope that you had a great day and really you need to learn the art of birthday week. I'll teach you later. I sure love you and I'm so thankful to call you friend. You rock!
Hey how do you know Tony and Shannon?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BERG!! Great to talk to you the other day. 25 feels old...maybe because it's closer to 30 than it is to 20...but you're still super young! You're still in your 20's, girl, live it up! Sounds like you had a great birthday. Loves.
Ok, so I got your message--whoohooOOO! I bet you're so excited! And I am way excited for you! (By the way, I'm trying to be very vague since you said you don't want Jason's family to know. . .
PS--I don't have your email address, so I hope you get this. . .
Hey Lee Family, Zack and Kami here. You guys look great and congratulations on your sweet "bun in the oven". That's awesome, and we are so excited for you. And Happy 25th birthday. And congratulations on the practice and home too. Geeze, we are so far behind, it's not funny. I'm glad ya'll have blogs so we can get caught up. Take care Ü
Kami
Post a Comment