Friday, November 28, 2008

It's a...

We're so excited to announce that we're expecting a baby GIRL in April! We are thrilled and can hardly wait. She's moving lots and is so adorable. I'll try to get some pictures on here of the ultrasound. Just wanted you to know! The shopping has already begun!
We stopped on the way home from the ultrasound and Jason was still in shock, so I found this little onesie that just melted him.

10 comments:

Perkes Family said...

I am so happy for you. How fun, she will be beautiful!

Joel and Kristie said...

YEAHHH!! I can't wait to see the u/s pix!!!

Jody said...

How exciting!!! Girls are so much fun to shop for. Congrats.

Sara said...

WOOHOO!!!!!!

Eric & Penny Kunz Family said...

I didn't know you very well but stumbled onto your blog and can't tell you how happy and excited I am for you! You will be one great Mom!

Dani said...

Bergen!!! I had no idea you were pregnant! I kind of forgot you were in the blogging world. I of course had to go back and read every post that you have about the baby. What an exciting time. You are going to make such a wonderful mom and girls are so much fun!! You look beautiful pregnant, by the way. Congratulations!

Kari said...

Little girls love their dads so much. Bailey is always telling me, "I want my daddy!" Girls are wonderful. I am so excited and happy for you guys!

Nicole M said...

I'm so glad you called to tell me this exciting news!!! I can't wait for you guys! We'll have to have tea parties for our girls someday :) Congrats again!

rick and cheryl said...

Very cute! Definitely not the last time his heart will be melted with her. Thanks for letting us crash with you. It was so much fun!

Perkes Family said...

Lorelei got the same shirt from some friends. brandon loves to see her in it :) Again, we are so happy for you guys!