Friday, May 29, 2009
Lack of computer
Sorry to not post for so long! I don't have a computer at home, therefore I can't post. I have to go to the office, where we have 3 computers! Everytime I go, I don't have time or Jada had other ideas than to be perfectly quiet so we don't disturb patients. I have more updated pictures of her and will try to get them on this week, early this week! She is growing and is perfect. You can't beleive how old she looks...the newborn look is gone and her eyes are focusing better and she is a baby! I guess she was always a baby, but she is growing fast! She is the best. I will get on this ASAP. We have been busy and time is flying. She is 7 weeks tomorrow~! How? She's wearing 3 month clothes because she is long and busting out of so many current items. Jason is busy with trying to get the yard in and the garden going...I have pictures of that, too. I've been sewing and being a mom - and loving it, by the way!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Seriously sister! I have been checking your blog EVERYDAY for new pictures-and am getting use to disappointment! I'm glad you're getting on it soon! We are excited to come meet Jada this weekend!!! Party! Love ya,
Mozers
Post a Comment