Daddy/Jada time is always precious. She loves her Daddy. Good thing, too...because he is madly in love with her. Notice the hat is on Daddy.
But not for long - Jada has to try it on. I love how she's watching him, and I love her little foot!
Yo, what up?! She's way too sweet to be talking like this, but that's what she looks like!
This is my little brother, Colton...or should we say Elder White. This is the night before he went into he MTC to start his mission! He's going to the Guatemala Guatemala North Mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints and will be serving for a period of 24 months. He is a wonderful brother, friend and example and will be a fantastic missionary! We love Colton! We're so glad he got to meet Jada, for when he returns she'll be so different and able to say his name!
Just some pictures I took when she was 2 weeks old. And yes, the binkie does say her name. Only Grandmas can do things like this - thanks, Grandma Lee!
I love her bum and feet. She has such long skinny legs, oh, how I wish I did! The long part is right!
I can't even believe how many times I kiss her! And on the mouth! It's the best. She is so sweet, I can't help myself. She loves it, too.
Yes, she is the best ever. We are enjoying every second of her.
Her first time in the Snuggli - zonked out. Jas wanted to hold her and make dinner, so that's the solution. She's a great helper. And you can't wonder where she got her dimples! Yay for that!
"Dad, leave me alone!" Poor thing...her dad was playing fishy face with her. See, we ARE having fun with her.
I love holding her like this...I always love it when babies can fit right on your chest/belly...they don't stay that small for long, so I hold her like this as much as I can. And that way I can hold her little bum and feet with one hand. Love it.
Dad can't kiss her enough, either.
Dad gave her a bath the other day and she loved it. He was glad she didn't scream but was loving having her legs in the water. She threw them over the edge right away and loved lounging while Dad cleaned her. Our trick to her happy baths is to keep her covered in warm rags and to keep putting warm water over them, then she doesn't freeze - and it makes for very modest bath pictures!Jada and Mommy - love this girl! We are doing great. Jada is eating and sleeping great. We are getting used to life together. It's really amazing how we can't get ready for the day until noon. That blows my mind. It's because Jada sleeps until 11ish and then we get ready, this is implying that I sleep until then, too...I try, but it doesn't come as easy to me. I just rest, but I should be sleeping until 11, too. I am getting better, but it's hard for me to turn off my "mom" ears - I think I hear her crying all the time - but it's just phantom cries. Drives me nuts. I don't care about the time, though, we don't have a schedule! I love motherhood! (and yes, there will be more Jada pictures to come...like I said months ago this blog will be taken over by her. First of all, because that's what you all want to see, and secondly, this is our life now!) Love you all - thanks for your nice comments/congrats/thoughts/prayers!



7 comments:
So glad you guys are loving every minute of it. What a blessing. She is beautiful and you two look like all your dreams just came true. So precious!
nothing sweeter! i cant wait to come and sunggle her up! :) love you guys!
Isn't it just so sad when you see a child so unloved? Saddest thing ever! lol
Motherhood looks great on you, Bergen...you are truly in your element.
Jason, isn't this just the best, most exhausting adventure ever?!
Love the pics! thanks for posting them!
I am glad that you are enjoying every minute. She looks wonderful! Avery ended up having a double ear infection, hence the hours up at night. When she gets over that, we have to do more sleep training! I can't believe she is sleeping ten hours at night! Lucky you!
phantom cries! Got to love it. Makes you feel crazy...then you realize....you are crazy....crazy in love. Have fun!
Congratulations!! Jada is so beautiful and tiny and perfect! I am so happy for your little family. I bet Mother's Day was simply amazing this year. Also, April 11th is Carter's birthday too. It's a great day to have first babies I hear. Congrats again! We can't wait to meet the little one in person!
Congratulations! It was fun to find your blog! She is beautiful!
Post a Comment