This was mine - and was so good. Last year I was pregnant for our special day, but this year we have the best gift ever...Jada! She got to come with us and was perfectly behaved. What an angel!
After dinner, Jason gave me a slip of paper and said, "This is your present from Jada and Daddy." It says some rhyme along the lines of "go home to start this quest". So we did. There were 6 or 7 places I had to go in the house to find the gift. It was really fun. I love things like this, and Jason knows it. We love treasure hunts! With one clue was a set of Calphalon pans that he knew I wanted. What a doll! Then the gift...a beautiful ring to match my wedding ring! Isn't that so sweet? I got down on one knee and asked me, "If you could, would you marry me all over again?" and of course I agreed. So he put it on me...much too small...we were both sad for that. He is so thoughtful and we'll figure out a way to get it worked out. So basically, I have the best husband EVER!
He planned for us to go to the Starlight Mountain Theatre for "Seven Brides for Seven Brothers," one of our favorite musicals! It was in the mountains, hence the name. It was hot and mosquito-infested, but oh, sooooo romantical! We enjoyed our time together and appreciate so much the babysitting of our dear John and Sara - thanks a ton! So that was our anniversary. Another will come sooner than we can believe.
He planned for us to go to the Starlight Mountain Theatre for "Seven Brides for Seven Brothers," one of our favorite musicals! It was in the mountains, hence the name. It was hot and mosquito-infested, but oh, sooooo romantical! We enjoyed our time together and appreciate so much the babysitting of our dear John and Sara - thanks a ton! So that was our anniversary. Another will come sooner than we can believe.
and this is because last night Jason kicked my can at SCRABBLE. I don't like it because it's so slow. AND because all I kept drawing was vowels! Nightmare! I was wishing it could end and was falling asleep, so Jason finally let me go to bed and he won, as you can guess. But I do want a rematch. Wish me luck!
2 comments:
Wow I remember when you got back from your honeymoon!!! That seems like yesterday!!
Hey sis,
I am soooo glad you are doing better at blogging-now I don't have to put on my nazi hat! Congratulations on 5 years of marriage...AND one darling little Jada! Many more memories and much more love to you both! Love your guts!
mozers
Post a Comment