Jason's mom's 60th surprise birthday party! This is her with lots of her grandkids. Jada, of course, gets to be held by Grandma. We had lots of fun and good food!
So I took some pictures of Jada at four, yes 4, months old. She is the best. She was such a good girl. Here are some of my faves.
I'm heading to Wenatchee with Jada to see my family for a week, so I figured I'd post before I went, since I'm getting sparse on my posting. Stay tuned for pictures of the trip.
Thanks to all of you for your love and prayers for my mom and our family. We are doing great. Mom is feeling so good and I can't wait to see her. She had another MRI and there is some growth of the tumors...which causes the doctors to worry and they are pushing chemo and radiation. Mom would rather keep on her program because we have faith in it and she is feeling so NOT SICK. So that is our plan of attack and we appreciate your continued prayers. Love to all!
4 comments:
Tucanos is our favorite birthday place too! I love the bunny picture, so precious!
The bunny pics are the best. I hope they make the wedding video one day.....one day very far away! ;)
berg i love your hair it looks like you went darker in the pics and it is way sexy. hot mama. oh and you little girl is just beautiful i have to add that i loved the bunny picture too and yes the parenthood gig is THE BEST!We love you guys and are praying for you all.
YOu have such a beautiful family!!!! Hey are you in Boise again? I know you have been back and forth from Wenatchee but when you have a minute we should get together again!!!
Love,
Brooke
Post a Comment