Monday, May 24, 2010

You won't believe it if you haven't heard...

So we are PREGNANT! Isn't that great?! We are so excited. Here is a baby from the side, i can't beleive how much it already looks like a baby...this is at 9 weeks.

Well, not only are we pregnant with this one, there are 2 more! yes, TRIPLETS! We can hardly believe it either.
So here is a view of two at a time. It's hard to see them all at once, but this next one shows the three sacs...the dark circles.
We did invitro in early April, which is why we didn't do a party for Jada, other than a small family one, because I was on bedrest. We used three frozen embryos and had less than a 1% chance that they would implant. Well, they all did. Obviously for a reason. It's overwhelming and we know we can handle it because the Lord would never give us something we couldn't handle. It will be an adventure for the first year or two, but then they will have buddies to play with and Jada will love it, too. She has no idea how much her world will change! She loves babies, so I know she will be helpful while they are little. My original due date was December 28th, but with triplets my goal is to get to 32-34 weeks, which is beginning to mid November. So I will try to hang on until then. I'm sure it will be lots of bedrest at the end, but for now it's just really bad nausea. I hope that improves when I stop doing my hormone injections. That is in mid June. Just getting through each day for now. Our family will double, 3 to 6! Four kids sounds like so many, but four carseats sounds insane! yes, we are getting a new car, a big ol' SUV of sorts. It's the only way we will have room for a triple or quad stroller plus luggage! :D The day before we found out how many babies there were Jason ordered and started laying our sod! How fun to have grass! It looks so much better than dirt! He is amazing and can do anything! He did the sprinklers all by himself, too...and they work! I know, I'm spoiled.

Look at these...My parents sent these in celebration of the babies! They are so beautiful. My parents are so thoughtful. This will make their grandbaby count go from 7 to 10! Woo hoo!
Jada's favorite hat happens to be my favorite throw up bowl. I sanitize it between uses, but she just won't leave it alone. I always tell her things she puts on her head are hats, well, she loves this hat. This is what we've been up to lately, which is reason for the lack of posting :D

15 comments:

Daisha said...

Holy Cow Bergen! That is so exciting but crazy. My heart is beating so fast. I hope all goes well. How are you feeling?! Congratulations to you and Jason!

Kari said...

Crazy!! That is great news for you guys. It's a good thing you guys have family around. Congrats! What wonderful news! I hope that you are not feeling too sick...

Kari said...

This is phenomenal news. I'm so excited. I always knew that you couldn't keep a bunch of great Lee's down! The world just needs them.

Mike

John and Jada McFarlane said...

Oh my heavens! This is amazing!!! Congratulations Jason, Bergen and Jada!

Richard and Allison said...

Congrats that is exciting. Good luck!

Lexie, Jacob, &, Dominic Bradshaw said...

so amazing bergen! we're so happy and love ya lots. what an adventure it is going to be.

Melanie said...

That is so awesome I am so happy for you guys :) I hope your doing well and yes Jada will love having 3 new babies to love on just like she loves her baby dolls :) love ya much stay well Congrats Jason Bergan and Jada :)

Kari said...

We would love it for you guys to come out! Assuming our home loan ever goes through, we'll have a room for you guys to stay in in our new house! Let us know when! Are you guys going to NYC?

Jessie's Jargon said...

Yeah Bergs! Congratulations! I am so happy for you! :)

Nicole M said...

Berg, congrats again!! I love seeing those ultrasound pictures. You guys are going to be FABULOUS parents to a clan of 4, and Jada an awesome big sis. I love you tons! PS, love the pics of your house...it is so beautiful and how fun you've got grass now!

Brin said...

It was so much fun to get to see you guys and hang out at the Leavitt bash!! I'm so exciting for you guys to go from 1 to 4!!

Deb said...

Muchas felicitaciones & major congratulations!! If anyone can do triplets - it's you Berg! All that high energy and love will be well used. Love ya tons - Deb

Sara said...

Just think of how fun "crowns" will be in a few years at your house! SWEET!

j2nielsen said...

Oh my goodness! Congratulations! They will be darling I'm sure!

Joel and Kristie said...

WOW!!!! This is soooo exciting!!!! I can't wait to see all your beautiful babies!!! They already have an adorable big sister!!!!