Friday, December 16, 2011

December so far

Aniston is such a happy girl. Such fun and so many teeth! 4 on top, 2 on bottom.


Jason took me to Seattle for the day and it was a great getaway. We went to the temple and shopped around, then hit the Seattle Seahawks game. it was so cold but fun.

Outside Pike's Market. Love that place minus the fishy smell. Lots of memories as a kid there. and now an adult!


bathtime. Aniston was pretty sick and baths helped her a ton. She had croup. What a mess. Jada had ear infections. Tyson had a nasty cold and cough. Kenna steered clear magically. It was my biggest nightmare. No idea how we can catch stuff when we don't go anywhere...but Daddy can bring home crud I guess....grrrrrr. It's interesting that Kenna is the smallest and you'd think weakest but she is the only one who hasn't been sick and on antibiotics time and time again. She's a tough little thing and I'm grateful! There's only been once where all the trio was sick with a cold and how sad it was. two words: LOCK DOWN! the strange part is that we haven't come off lockdown from being small and young....and now we are back on it...still....so it'll be years of lockdown. good thing we all enjoy each other and being home cuz that's life and it's the best for us. Simplicity is key. I'm enjoying each phase of these sweet little ones. How sad I will be when they grow up!


Jada loves doing puzzles and is very good at them. She asked me to help her, which she doesn't need but enjoys my company and attention, and I turned around when I got a chance and saw she was almost done! She is bright, too bright most of the time. Her latest thing is calling me Berg and Bergen. she calls Jason his name too. Where did she figure that out???


They love to play together and all you have to do is say something and they all turn around and smile. too fun.


Kenna got the wipes. again. Silly girl, but I'm sure it is fun to pull them all out. Luckily we have thousands.

Princess Jada, eating in her crown. She wants a princess bike and helmet from Santa. If she is good we will see!

Emily is our babysitter. Our ONE and ONLY. She is the BEST! Jason made her a bed to go with the bedding she picked out with me a while ago. We surprised her and she loved it. Jason is amazing but said this was the last bed he was making :)

No comments: