
Jada got tons of candy and only had one piece that night. Then she forgot about it and had a couple for potty treats but never wanted more. Miracle.

Aniston (monkey) and Makenna (zebra) trick or treating.

Tyson (lion) and Jada (giraffe) with girls in back...we did a walk around the park trick or treat. So easy, fast and fun!

Couldn't help ourselves....Daddy carved their initials too, so you know who is who :D it's freezing cold inside so they don't like it very well, until they start chewing on the top!

Inevitable. the second I pull it down someone rushes over. So I do dishes when they are in bed!

Our 4 sweet babies

Ty-man on a tractor at the pumpkin patch. Lost his socks? wow.

We only go a few places and this was one for the month of October. Jada had a ball. The triplets did well and were happy to get out. So was I.
No comments:
Post a Comment