
Grama and Jada

The triplets are ONE! crazy. crazy....crazy~! Jason made them smash cakes according to their animal costume...zoo theme :) They were tired and didn't do much damage.

but they sure are cute!

It was a strange day for me. I felt very emotional and found myself reliving the whole delivery day as it progressed....example: my water is gonna break in 10 minutes! I can't believe I had all of them in me. It was such a crazy day and so unexpected. But wonderful at the same time. I love you all, my sweet babies!

This was on my birthday, which was a week after theirs. Love them!

Daddy and Ans. She looks so much like him. adorable!

My mom, Jada and Colton, my brother. They had such fun with these little rubber things that the triplets got for their birthday. It was so fun to have my parents and brothers come for the weekend. It was a blast!
No comments:
Post a Comment