

Guadeloupe, a beautiful beach that we enjoyed for the afternoon. Before that we went on a hike to a lovely waterfall and here's a view of the ocean from a point on the hike!
Barbados. We loved Barbados! We did a zipline adventure, which was incredible! These were our guides...and there's a shot of Jas coming across one of the lines! So glad we got to do that - what a rush!




Here's a view out our stateroom window at sunset - those were the days! Just fabulous!
Speaking of fabulous, the beach in Barbados was incredible, our favorite, actually! We shared a sweet moment for a photo-op, and after a while on the beach and in the salt water, Jas broke out with a heat rash on his shoulders and back. It was scary and all we had to cover him was my shirt, so he got to wear my I Love Lucy shirt for the afternoon...I snapped a picture of him as soon as he put it on. I never thought he'd wear that! I love him for it, and he needed it! 





