Sunday, February 24, 2008

Utah Trip - September 2007

Of course, at Snowbird in the fall, we have to do the annual hike to the top of the tram. The trees are amazing colors and the altitude is the only unpleasantry. Among the troops were Dad (AKA: Billygoat), Monique & Byron, and Jas & I. This is a lodge 1/3 or so of the way up...we stopped for a quick picture and drink. The sign picture is at the top, we did make it! Still some snow up there from spring! So fun to ride the tram down after hiking up! Dad does this every day we are there, and as for the rest of us...we're good if we go once - hence, Billygoat.















And this is us on the swing in the park up at Snowbird. The colored version of our 2007 Christmas card, if you remember that! On the swing of love - and so in love!





I ran into Natalie, a friend from Wenatchee, while on Temple Square, whom I hadn't seen since 3 years before - good to see her! (Right of me) And this is Jewels, as I call her...a roomie of mine from freshman year at BYU and I hadn't seen her for 4 years, so I made a stop to catch up!































We also saw Jason's grandparents while in Utah. This is Grandpa & Grandma Reeder, and they are a blast! We love them and have such a good time when we see them...you should hear Grandma play ragtime on her piano, now that is sweet!


























Every September the White Family stays at Snowbird for a week. We always go to the Spoken Word. This time we also we to the museum west of the tabernacle. A replica of Moroni was there & it's so big! And this is us on Temple Square - we love it there!

No comments: