We also went to Phantom of the Opera at the Venetian. Incredible...don't miss it if you are ever there. It was the best show I've seen of any, including other Phantom productions. We loved it.


Here's us after the Phantom. This was in the theatre and would have been such a cool picture if it turned out. Right after this, an usher came and told us there was no photography allowed. Oops.
Yes, these look almost identical, but are 10 hours apart. This is at the top of Bally's where there was an awards luncheon for the Prosport seminar. The food was good, but our favorite was the pesto mashed potatoes - totally green and yummy!




6 comments:
How fun! Too bad you were sick. I haven't talked to you forever. You are Pregnant-I am excited to see you when you get home! Your necklace looks awesome on you too!
Love you, sis
Wow despite being sick, it looks like you still did a lot of stuff! You won't believe this, but I was sick too last week and decided NOT to go with Weston to Nevada! I was going to call you, but totally spaced it. Anyway, I was bummed because I would have liked to see you. Unfortunately though, we didn't get as far as Vegas. The tournament was in Mesquite (another reason I opted not to go!). You look darling pregnant :)
Thanks a lot for calling us while you were soooo close!!! We totally would have come and had lunch with you or something. Maybe next time?!
You look so cute Bergen!! Being sick is miserable- especially away from home. Enjoy vacations with just the two of you while you can!
Too bad you were sick, I would love to see that Phantom production. Daryl has never seen it and I think that he would love it. And I don't think I've told you but congrats on your baby girl.
Hey guys--I just sent an email your way (Bergin), but I'm not too sure I have the correct address, so let me know if you don't get it. . .
Thanks,
Emily
Post a Comment