Thursday, April 2, 2009
39 weeks and ready
We are getting closer to meeting our little girl - anytime now! I'm 50% effaced and 1.5cm dilated. I've had some contractions but not enough to be the real deal. We are getting so excited! We have the best doctor and are so confident because of him. That makes a big difference, after hearing nightmare delivery stories. I'm still working, cutting back though. Today is my last day of doing massages...now I need one! I feel good - tired, of course, but good. She is dropped super low and our doc is happy about that. Just a quick update on the baby & me - as for Jason, he is doing great! We're both nesting and that's expected!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Congratulations you guys! We are so excited for you. Your nursery is so cute. Can't wait for her birth; what a beautiful day it will be for you guys. Good luck!
Woohoo! She'll be here before you know it!
Make sure to practice your breathing together...esp during braxton-hicks...great time to practice for the real ones!
Just know I'm thinking good thoughts for all of you and SO wish I was there!
Can't wait to see her! Good luck with delivery, it will go great!
Glad to hear things are going so good. I, like everyone else, cannot wait to see her :)
Wow! So exciting! I'm looking forward to seeing pictures of your little one soon to be!
Post a Comment