Oh Berg, she's perfect!! I love her already...I want to come see her! Hope you guys are doing well and adjusting to parenthood...it's a wild ride, but so much fun. Congratulations!!
BTW, I LOVE the pic of her in the basket...so precious.
Congrats! I am so happy for your cute little family. She really is such a doll, I love all of these pics! I am happy to hear you are both doing well- you look great! Can't wait to meet this little angel.
7 comments:
She is very cute, I really love the flowers in her hair.
She is so beautiful and perfect. Good work. I can't wait to meet her. She is an angel.
Oh Berg, she's perfect!! I love her already...I want to come see her! Hope you guys are doing well and adjusting to parenthood...it's a wild ride, but so much fun. Congratulations!!
BTW, I LOVE the pic of her in the basket...so precious.
Congrats! I am so happy for your cute little family. She really is such a doll, I love all of these pics! I am happy to hear you are both doing well- you look great! Can't wait to meet this little angel.
That is one beautiful baby. I am so happy for you guys and think the world of you all, including Jada. Love you guys (and gals).
Mike
She is so precious! We are excited for you. Chrissy and Scott
What a beautiful baby girl. Worth the wait! Congratulations--we are truly happy for you.
Post a Comment