Tuesday, April 14, 2009

We have a new addition to our family! You will have to forgive the way these are posted...I am on a different computer and there were technical difficulties in getting them on one post. So enjoy all of them and the last one is supposed to be the first!~We love you! Love, Jas, Berg & Jada

7 comments:

John and Jada McFarlane said...

I am so glad that she is here! I have been waiting patiently. It was worth the wait she is perfect. Bergen, you look amazing too! I love the family picture where you are looking at her, so cute!

Daisha said...

Congratultaions! She is so darling. Every time someone has a baby I feel so emotional. What a little blessing she will be in your family!

Perkes Family said...

I think I have checked the blog about a dozen times today..waiting. So worth it. She is SO beautiful. I just want to cuddle her. I love her eyes. I started to cry scrolling through all you pics. I am so happy for your family. She is perfect!

Cassi said...

She really is precious. She looks so perfect! Would love to hear the whole labor and delivery story! Congrats!

Lott's of love said...

IT'S ABOUT STINKIN' TIME! For as excited as you've been to have a baby---I was expecting pictures within a few hours! My goodness-the suspense was deathly! We are so excited-I showed B Jada's pictures-he said, "Oh, baby mama" We are excited to meet her! Great job sis!

Chei and Adam said...

Wow, Berg-Congratulations!! Jada is beautiful! You look amazing as well...nothing like a person who just had a baby should look like lol. I am jealous! I am so excited for you and Jason:)

Mary Collier said...

Congrats Bergen & Family- She is ABSOLUTELY gorgeous!! Welcome to mommy-hood it really is the best!