Jada was blessed on Sunday and I'm going to get some pictures on here...my sister has them and I'll be sharing them with you once I have them.
We have been having so much fun lately. My family all came for her blessing and we had such a great time. THIS is why I have 6 bedrooms - to have company! We loved filling the house with babies and big kids, too. The office and bonus rooms were used, too. It was great to have so many loved ones around for several days. Jada is wondering where the party went...where's the noise? Sad, but they will come back!
And, a HUGE announcement...we got new phones and now have UNLIMITED TEXTING! This is new to us, we are not texters, but are excited about being in the texting world. So if you have the same perk, keep in touch better with us...yay!
I'll update our blog soon...stay tuned, but please be patient. Love ya!
Friday, June 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment