Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

Love at first sight. Jada is a Daddy's girl and loves it. Jason is the best Dad. He loves to hold her and talk to her and play with her. Some men don't enjoy the baby stage, and love the toddler stage, but Jason is soaking up every second with our angel and I know he will do that all the way through. He loves her so much.
I'm so proud of the Dad he is. He is helpful and kind. He has his tricks with her and uses the "Daddy Bounce" when needed. I love him more as I watch him with Jada. She loves him so much.
So sad...Jason is understanding of her feelings and is so sad when she is.

Happy Father's Day, Honey. You are the best Daddy. I'm so grateful for you!

This is my Daddy...he loves being a grandpa and is so sweet with Jada. She loves him and he loves her. He has been the best Dad for me. He is such a great example to me. He is hardworking and kind, patient and fun to be around. He is adventurous and took us on several adventures, even when we didn't want to go...and they always ended up being so fun and are fond memories to me now. I love my Daddy Waddy!

No comments: