She is so precious. Angelic is the word.
Jada and Mommy - BFF already.
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Jada Mattie Lee
Jada was blessed last Sunday and it was wonderful. It went so fast. I've waited for that moment for years. It was surreal and so worth the wait. Yes, we are such proud parents. She is growing so fast and is getting better every single day!
She is such a champ - I kiss her sooooo much - at least a thousand times a day! Jason used to tell me not to kiss her so much, that she'd get a rash...too bad! By the way, she doesn't have a rash, and he doesn't say that anymore - he kisses her tons, too! She loves it and we love to kiss on her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
These are great! Your hair looks better in these than it did that Sunday anyway! :) Hope you get his Dad's day gift done in time! Love you, sis!!!
I love the pic of you two kissing her. Her expression is so cute, just lovin' being loved. :) You guys look great!
Bergen,
I heard the blessing weekend was awesome. She looks beautiful in that dress! Isn't it so emotional? So special. So are we gonna see you guys this summer at all? I hope so! Can't wait to meet Jada. She's precious. I'm glad you love being a mom. It is pretty great.
I love your little family...so CUTE!! And it is impossible to kiss your kids too much, before you know it they will be telling you to stop, so get them all in before it's too late! :)
Those are such beautiful pictures! I love her dress, and I LOVE seeing you guys as parents! She's so lucky to have you. I'm dying to meet her. Love you!
Post a Comment